The creation of the “Industrial Park” and “Scientific and Technology” development model in Hungary (design of the model, legal environment, development program, preparation of title applications, creation of parks, and project generation) is the result of IPE’s 27 years of professional work.
The IPE is based on the professional community of interests of the parks and established businesses. Its goal is to provide a collaborative platform for the establishment of innovative companies that meets the expectations of the international investor and technology community.
Due to the higher level of human representation of knowledge-intensive activities and the higher level of organization, a significant difference compared to other dimensions of the economy is that the intention of cooperation characterizes the actors of the STP system.
The managers of the parks provide the knowledge base with their business and practical experience gained during implementation, and the IPE experts with their professional expertise in strategic planning and the internationalization of the system.
At the initiative of IPE, the Association of Science and Technology Parks was established in 2017, the members of which can be organizations with the title of TTP or municipalities.
Based on the relevant legislation:
the “Industrial Park”:
- organization according to point p) of § 5 of the Act XXI of 1996 on spatial development and territorial planning.
- the area created for the purpose of an industrial park must be at least 20 hectares in size, consisting of core area or core area and development area;
- in the area of the industrial park at least 5 enterprises operating in the area of the planned industrial park, and the combined number of full-time employees of the enterprises is at least 100 people,
the “Science and Technology Park”:
- the industrial park, which was created primarily to promote the development of knowledge-intensive enterprises dealing with technological innovation or operates as such;
- the area created for the purpose of the science and technology park must be at least 10 hectares in size, consisting of the core area or core area and development area;
- in the area of the science and technology park, at least 5 enterprises are operating in the area of the planned park, and the total number of full-time employees of the enterprises is at least 75 people.
Feel free to contact us for more information.